Watched Casablanca again today.
Can you imagine if folks today spoke like the characters did in Casablanca? How incredible would that be?
I've always wanted to say...
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, he walks into mine."
Instead of he, I'm gonna say you, and I'll say it to someone!
That's it, I'm gonna do it! I almost always back down from doing outrageous things. I've never been the first to approach or make the first move. I don't know, I suppose it's the fear of rejection. Anyhoo, next time I go out on the town, and I spot someone cute walk by, I'll say that line, see what happens. Chances are I'll get the "huh?" Face, and that's ok. It's still funny!
I know it doesn't sound risqué or outrageous, but it certainly is my idea of fun. I'm going to a show Friday, I'll do it there.
I suppose any cinephile is looking for her modern day Bogart.
Comments
Post a Comment