Skip to main content

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

Its no secret I'm a fan of science fiction. Give me space, time travel, aliens, and robots any day. If I'm in a science fiction binge, that binge will often times transcend into my dreams. Last night was no different. I dreamt of the past, I dreamt of the future, but the present encompassed both past and future. Every version of myself that has ever walked the earth was there. And so were you. 

I'm trying to remember all the details, but they are slipping. I hope to dream this dream again. Perhaps my unconscious mind is trying to tell me something? 

We shall see.

Jacks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.