Skip to main content

Testing 123, is this thing on?

My home in Austin, TX. When I say this is my sanctuary, I mean just that. This is where I come to clear my mind, recharge my life batteries, visit with friends, learn music, or play with my cat. Everything about me is right here in this living room. I have grown as a person, right on that chair where the guitar sits. The first part of this year was not so kind to me (terrible breakup, took me awhile to get over), but the second part saw me with a new roommate, a new job, a new home, and a new found passion for my musical and creative side. So join me, whenever you can, and we'll be creative together! I feed off the energy of positive people. I'm just that kind of gal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.