Skip to main content

So it's come to this...



Welcome. To the inner workings of mind, however random they may be. I'm starting this blog because I love to write, not in any traditional sense. I just have too much to say and sometimes the best ideas come to me when I have no way of writing them down. Rather than risk forgetting them forever, I've created this photoblog.

I'll start by talking of my love of Austin, TX. The city where I found happiness, and most importantly, myself. And of course my adventures, restaurants and food I like, music venues, artist friends, or just anything that stands out to me and makes me smile.

So how about 7-11, amiright? I live right across the street from one, and I work right across the street from one. Seriously, I don't know how I lived so long without this convenience store in my life. I'm not a morning person at all, and but I'm so grateful for their early morning coffee and deals on bananas when I forget to make breakfast in the morning. Pretty convenient for a convenience store.

Ok, so this isn't a Pulitzer Prize winning snippet, but its early and I have a long day ahead of me. Thanks for stopping by. You stay classy.


Jacks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.