Skip to main content

Je suis tres heureux aujourd'hui.

Oh my goodness, I am LOVING my new position so far!

It was the cutest thing. This position opened up, and immediately the Vice President offered it to me. Even offered more money. "Because its you, and I don't want you to go anywhere else, I can offer X amount. And in 6 months, we can even do a raise." Well now, that made me feel all kinds of special! It was the same feeling when I get free concert tickets, when musican friends put my name at the door, or when I get free movie passes. Feels great, that's what that is. It's only my third offical day, but it feels like I'm going to love it. We'll see!

Oh! And in other great news, guess who is meeting with the Austin Latino Film Association? Hooray! After a hiatus, holidays and health reasons, I'm back. Not fully yet, but its a start. We have a huge event coming up on Feb 1!! Tonight we meet to discuss details. I can't even begin to explain how it feels, to be able to come back to something you love so much. I miss it very much. For a few months now, I haven't been able to feel as creative as I want to be. Many factors included, I just wasn't able to. I didn't feel like myself. And now I have a job where I get to be creative, doing things I already know and love. AND I get to be part of a Film Association.

And the gym stuff is going pretty neat. Well, as well as can be expected for someone who is out of shape! Thank goodness I grew up playing sports. I know what exercises to do, what to eat, what to drink. I just have to do it! Not gonna lie, the gym is kicking my butt. But I am so loving it!

I'm always one to have a goal. While I know I'll never be that skinny girl, I'm okay with being muscular with curves for days :)

Although my fitness attempt have no deadline, I want to look slamming by my birthday. May 21st. That's attainable!

2015 just started and its already looking like its gonna be a great year. Guess who is super happy? This girl, that's who :)

Jacks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.