Skip to main content

Bye for now

Last week a friend took his life. Yesterday another friend passed due to complications of the same fucking illness. I was pretty devastated and in a dark place yesterday. But I'm finding silver linings all around me. I have so much to be thankful and grateful for. I have the best support system a gal could ask for. 

I won't write for awhile, I'm not in the right state of mind. Although I continue to post about not super important things (IG and FB), it's those not super important things that remind me to keep strong. 

Alright I'm done. Y'all know where to find me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.