When you see the world with a different set of eyes, you begin to think clearly for the very first time. Its as if something inside you awakens, and you wake from this dream you thought was never-ending. And in this New Reality, you begin to truly find yourself. I don't know what your epiphany could be, but I know what mine is.
Being something that is beyond your control is disheartening. But you must....must...find the good. Find the Silver Lining. As bad as a situation might be, there is hope. Hope is dangerous, I know, but sometimes Hope is all we really have. Hope that situations change, hope that this day will be better than the last, and hope that someday you'll wake up and see the world through a different set of eyes.
What kind of person do you want to be? Someone full of Hope? Of regret?
I want to be hopeful. I want to wake up and see the world with a different set of eyes. I want the Silver Linings Playbook.
Comments
Post a Comment