Skip to main content

As The World Falls Down....

"There's such a sad love, deep in your eyes. A kind of pale jewel, open and closed within your eyes. I'll place the sky within your eyes. There's such a fooled heart, beatin' so fast, in search of new dreams. A love that will last within your heart. I'll place the moon within your heart."--- As The World Falls Down.


I don't know what it is about the past 30 days of my life, but I cannot get this song out of my head. And I'm perfectly ok with it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane.

Life is funny, isn't it?  Sometimes I feel as though I have it all figured out, then bam! New things arise and I'm left scrambling to get my life back together. The best thing I have done for myself this year is to learn to say "no", and to stand up for myself. I will no longer be the person people can walk over. If  I feel uncomfortable in a setting, I leave. If someone upsets me, I won't talk to them anymore. To most this may not seem like a big deal, but to me, this is everything.